Saturday, April 25, 2009

Highlighting a Poem By Jeffrey Petit-Bois

my name is Jeffrey Petit-Bois and i too want to be a poet so i support you a 110 percent, lol, a little something from my works .....


The heart of man can be considered

divine but an unfinished monument

pushing his master to scandalize

the laws of life for personal desires.

the heart of man is a temple filled

of gypsies and bare bohemians

Near across a large bed of sins

but tell me who would believe of this ?

The heart of man is a sacred object

that of good wills possessed none

it is a steel blade

which never stops hurting others.

April 1, 2009

~~~

On the very first day of the month Jeffrey submitted this poem as a comment. I placed a return comment, hoping that he would come back and share another...Sooooo, out there, somewhere, Jeffrey, thank you so much for allowing me to share this! I think you have a future with your poetry! Come share more if you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment