Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Book Readers Heaven Reviewer Selects 2009 Best Book Read!

Rooms: A NovelJust for fun...

I've selected my favorite books read during 2009...in case anybody is interested...LOL

I know, I know...I'm not giving any prizes, but, if you want several recommendations, you just want to consider:

Best Book Read in 2009


http://ipbookreviewer-bookreadersheaven.blogspot.com/2009/09/review-rooms-is-one-of-best-books-ive.html - Check out My Review!



One of the Perks of being a book reviewer is that you get to review books way in advance! I read Rooms last year through Net Galley! NOW I have the book via Amazon since I wanted the final copy...It has a beautiful cover and will hold a special place on my permanent library shelf!

It is available! You'll be very sorry if you miss this one! In my opinion...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]





Next...series books...

No comments:

Post a Comment