Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Diatribe - No Wonder People Don't Read Newspapers or Watch TV News!

JesusImage via Wikipedia








I just finished reading a book about miracles...

They began in November, 2004...

In Ohio, a neighboring state...

Yesterday, my brother from Ohio called and I told him about the book; he had never heard anything about it, though he lives very close to where the story takes place...

I received an Advance Reader Copy; don't think the book is out yet...or else I still wouldn't know anything about this story...

I've already visited the web site that was established (Click the title to reach PrayforAlex.Com)

When the newspapers/television covered the story, all references to miracles, prayer, God, Jesus were removed!

No wonder we don't read newspapers or watch television...Nothing there is about the amazing, wonderful things that are happening!  Only the bad...

Did you know that a young boy went and came back from Heaven???

My review of this book coming soon!

I don't care whether the story is Christian-based...or Jewish, or whatever...

Surely we have a right in the United States to learn the whole truth about what is happening!

Surely...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment