Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Exxxciting News From Ruby Moon-Houldson as She Writes 10th Guardian Series Novel

Hi everyone,




I have been talked into doing something a bit different that relates to my hobby----writing. I started writing the 10th book in the 'Guardian' series and....now readers and other interested parties may follow along as I write this book. Video clips will be added to my YOUTUBE and my FACEBOOK... probably the NING sites as well. In each video clip I will tell you how I'm getting along with writing the book. I will share if I'm getting anything done, if something has come up to slow me down, I'll let you know if the characters are taking over and writing their own story, etc. This will give you the opportunity to see what it's like on the other side of the table---I'm on the writing side and you're on the reading side.

These clips are not edited. Ruby will share with you what every night of writing brings to paper and to the computer program she’s typing her story in. So if you’re looking for Hollywood style editing and special effects—you will not find it here. This is a “follow the author” project.

So invite your friends to check in on these sites to see how the process is going.

Dr. Ruby Moon-Houldson

http://www.youtube.com/user/treklover4ever

also they are on my Facebook www.facebook.com/rubymoon2

http://www.rubymoon.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment