Saturday, October 1, 2016

What's Happening at Book Readers Heaven





Another Month has gone by! Hard to believe! Soooo, the above was created by Karlyle Tomms, whose books I've accepted to review. Cool, right? And a message worth much thought!

Just had a tooth pulled yesterday, so won't be writing much today. Spent the morning getting through "most" of my email, but still haven't responded to all!

Got a notice that I was among the top 1% for reviews on Goodreads. Soooo I've been posting all links to that site to BRH since then...Previously I only posted when requested...

So when I got an email from Twitter, thought I would check my stats there... fairly interesting...
My tweets earned 9.0K impressions over the last month, with an average of 323 impressions a day. I don't know whether that's good or bad...Anybody know?

But I do know that the hits of 51,765 was way up over 20,000 new hits...

Here's the articles that received the most hits...
Patrick Kelly Presents A Joe Robbins Financial Thr...
Sep 26, 2016,
959

Anna Klay Takes Readers Deep into the Memorable Ra...
Mar 5, 2014,
768

Christine Benedict Brings Spooky Debut of Anonymou...
Sep 23, 2016,
763

The 23rd Psalm - With Words for Busy People - Unkn...
Sep 4, 2016,
739

Lin Wilder's The Fragrance Shed by a Violet: Murde...
Sep 20, 2016,
715

Visited the Middle Ages 684

Acclaimed Author Warren Adler 683

Freedom of Info Act Spotlight 682

Guy Graybill Presents 665

Lin Wilder Presents Search 654
Coming up special is an author spotlight on an 83 year-old author that I wanted to recognize.
Guy Graybill, author of Bravo will be providing guest blogs from time to time in the future.
Also I'm reading Erica Jung's latest book, Fear of Dying (more a memoir) right now. I hadn't read anything from her since Fear of  Flying...Seems like being with an old friend, reading her as we
both kept working with our book interests...
I've been asked to work with another author who's doing something new with books...looking forward to seeing how that goes!

Lots and lots of ebooks and pdfs to be read and am trying to fit them in when I can. Paperback books continue to be given priority unless I'm working on a special deadline for tours or other reasons. Please continue to write me to remind me about your ebook request...I'll respond...

Another reminder that pdf books, even a printed one, I've received have been too small to read. I know I just got glasses, LOL, but 12 point is the minimum that books should be printed in. That includes whether they are ebooks or print...Do check out your ebooks to see that they are readable before you send...

Would you believe I read until 3 this morning and then couldn't go to sleep...Maggie Tideswell's latest book was the reason! Witches, and ghosts, and fun...oh My!

So, how was your month??? Had problems with this article, computer-wise, so sorry for format issues...


Glenda


No comments:

Post a Comment