Sunday, September 4, 2016

The 23rd Psalm - With Words for Busy People - Unknown Author - Music by Jeff Major



The Lord is my Pacesetter - I shall not rush,
He makes me stop for quiet intervals,
He provides me with images of stillness
 which restore my serenity,
He leads me in ways of efficiency through
 calmness of mind,
And his guidance is peace, 

Even though I have a great many things to
 accomplish each day, I will not fret,
For His Presence is Here,
His timelessness, His all importance, 
 will keep me in balance.
He prepares refreshment and renewal in 
 the midst of my activity,
By anointing my mind with his oils
 of tranquility,
My cup of joyous energy overflows.

Truly harmony and effectiveness shall be
 the fruits of my hours,
For I shall walk in the Pace of my Lord,
And dwell in His house forever...
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment