Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Penny Sansevieri: Always Has Something I Can Use Too!


The Silent Treatment: Why No News May Be Good News in Your Campaign



I have had several calls recently with authors who have been marketing on their own and are really concerned about the deafening silence they've been getting in response to the work they're doing. Are you feeling this way? If you're nodding your head you aren't alone. Marketing is tough, silence is tougher.
Last year I launched a book under a pseudonym, not at all connected with me or AME. Why did I do that? Because I wanted to test the system -- I wanted to see first-hand how tough it was to be out there. Often authors say "Well, but you're a marketing person and people know you." True that. So now with this book I'm not. I'm just another author, out there trying to get noticed and you know what I found? The silence is hell. 
But First...

There's Always Lots of Activity Here at Book Readers Heaven...
But there's Just No Way I Can Keep Up!!!!
You don't hear from me because I'm inundated with earlier commitments and trying to respond to new requests...and still it is too much...
My Silence Is Not Because I Don't Want to Read Your Book...
Please know that I continue to be months behind, especially on ebooks and pdf files that require special equipment and a specific location to read! Kindle died last year and I'm still trying to catch up...

I've had to place reading above email... I will get back to you ASAP...
PLEASE write me at GABixlerReviews ONLY! Mail via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, et.al., may not be read in a timely fashion...
Oops and look what just happ...




Yikes!


1 comment: