Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This is...For the Birds! You're Going to Love It!

Through mountains, rivers, and across the 
rugged Adirondack park landscape, a brutal
 scenario evolves, where the good guys
 aren’t what they seem, and only Ruby’s
 newly acquired “Thelma-vision” provides 
hope for survival.*

For The Birds:


A Paranormal Mystery




By Aaron Paul Lazar









I always say "Yes!" when Aaron Paul Lazar releases a new book! Unfortunately I never even read what his latest one was about...

It took me several pages to adjust to and get into the fact that...this was a brand new series! And the lead character was...female! Now, normally, I love female lead characters...but I must confess, I have a "little crush" on Gus LeGarde and Sam Moore who each have their own series I've been reading since the beginning (and allow me to think of the handsome author behind their characters...LOL, otherwise, I might be considered a groupie for Lazar!)

Anyway, since I do love female lead characters, I was excited to start reading. But I was alert--and will tell you that the author did admirably in writing as a female lead...Kudos to you Aaron--loved those little feminine touches!




Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I love Aaron Lazar's books. He creates such real characters and puts them in a very real world, then adds that little twist. This series looks great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the author:

    "Wow, what a fun review! Thank you, Glenda A Bixler! So glad you enjoyed FOR THE BIRDS. ;o)"

    ReplyDelete