Thursday, July 18, 2024

It's Avi's 3rd Birthday - I'm Telling Him - How Much Is a Little Boy Worth? - by Rachel and Jacob Denhollander -Wonderful!


Fearfully and wonderfully made to be loved,Valuable just ’cause you’re you,Uniquely designed, you are one of a kind. Little boy, do you know this is true?

Snuggle up and remind your little boy how special and treasured he is.








Your worth doesn’t come from being in charge,Or from money or fame to be won.Your value is found in how you were made―Worth everything, even God’s Son.






I really enjoyed this book. It has a hard cover at a, in my opinion, reasonable price. I was thankful to find that the publisher provided selected pages to allow us to see the beautiful, colorful and fun pictures that you will find! And, I greatly appreciated the pictures (not here) of many colors of children throughout the book. I always recall so many of my school day friends that were a precious part of my own life... The joy of childhood is a very important part of each child's life. Help them realize, also, the significance of Jesus as one of His friends...

Each of the poetic messages are specifically written to allow young boys and other readers to know that Jesus is always a special part of every child's life. Of course, I had to add it to Avi's personal library... This is a book that I highly recommend! And, by the way, there's also a girl's version...


Jesus and Gabby

Loves

AVI

No comments:

Post a Comment