Monday, May 29, 2023

2023 Memorial Day - Folks, Let Us Always Remember! - . Let Poetry, "Cats" by Regis Auffray Be Another Way to - Remember These Beloved Family Members Too!

 


May we Always Remember the Fallen 

Who Gave Their Lives for US!

https://www.youtube.com/live/Gy9d6QVIIJM?feature=share

Folks, My father was killed before I was born and none of my close family was taken during a war... Thankfully...

Cats have always been beside me since early in my life. I like to think that God sent that first kitten through a neighborhood boy to give me comfort and love. I hope you all take this joyful celebration of the lives of our cats in the way that many of our older citizens love their cats...and dogs... We, too, remember... God Bless Us All, Gabbie





CATS

There is much to say

About the feline species

Ad infinitum

One thing is for sure

Cats have personality

And a sense of self

Cats are capricious

They have a mind of their own

They do as they please

Some are pugnacious

Rather territorial

In a catty way

Some are finicky

But can be very cuddly

When they feel like it

 Kittens are so cute

Playful and energetic

Stars of any show


 Feline breeds abound

Colours and sizes vary

Interestingly



Persian or Maine Coon

Abyssinian or Manx

Just to name a few

It is my belief

All cats should be indoor cats

Unless on a leash 

Cats and birds don’t mix

Far too many feral cats

Lead to less birdsongs

Love them or hate them

Cats are not going away

At any time soon

 

© Regis Auffray



Regis Auffray is an ongoing contributor here at Book Readers Heaven

Thank you so much, Regis, for sharing your wonderful words!
Hope you all enjoy the Cats Musical 
Selections As Well!





No comments:

Post a Comment