Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Mary Lynn Plaisance Shares Some of Her Loves - Music, Poetry, and Art! A Special Treat - The Sha Bebe Waltz...

 


 A beautiful blend of colors that
would be admired anywhere!

By the Way, I Smile, I'm sharing MY favorites today!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
All the Sha Bebe Dolls LOVE music!   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The sun has gone down here in Sha Bebe Land
So we waltz along holding hand in hand,
All dressed for bed to rest for the night
Guided by the glow of so many firebug lights.

As we dance along the braided rug road
For this is the only passage we know,
We remember that we can never go wrong
Cause this road leads us back to our sugar shack  home.

While waltzing along the braided rug road
Waltzing along the braided rug road,
Dancing and dancing we all sing this song
While waltzing along the braided rug road.

When all of the dolls are snuggled in bed
Those beautiful, sleepy rag doll heads,
Good dreams will come to them all through the night
Cause making humans happy is their main delight.

While waltzing along the braided rug road
Waltzing along the braided rug road,
Dancing and dancing we all sing this song
While waltzing along the braided rug road.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bien Merci

 


~~~

Original by Greek artist El Greco in 1605, 
with the style of renaissance
Painted by Mary Lynn Plaisance. 
She has a Mona Lisa that is wonderful
but this was my favorite... of Reproduction...



I think it was the snow that captured my first glance. It is both whimsical yet welcoming and realistic...an invitation to come in, don't you think?


This is the first contest won in Fine Art America. It was with my mermaid... Oceana on the Rocks.
1284 Pieces of Artwork. I came out second
All I can say is that no wonder she won. It is fascinating to roam your eyes over the entire painting, yet the mermaid holds primary interest, with the water display seeming to call her to come play!



The front cover and the women of about my age made me want to read her latest...It was not what I expected, yet... there were the three sisters as promised, the expected sibling drama...and so very much more! Read my Review!


Thanks so much, Mary Lynn, For Sharing at 
Book Readers Heaven!

God Bless

Gabbie

No comments:

Post a Comment