Monday, December 25, 2023

Happy Birthday Jesus! Featuring Happy Birthday, Christmas Child!: A Counting Nativity Book by Laura Sassi... Dedicated to Brandon Eberthart Who Is With Jesus Now...

 





A wonderful way to begin to bring Jesus into your child's life is telling His story and including a way to begin counting! Illustrator Gabi Murphy uses the traditional nativity scene setting, along with the animals gathered there... So, plan on beginning counting as you read! Brandon was such a beautiful child and, as he grew, we realized just how intelligent he was! I remember, most of all, when I was taking him somewhere and he started talking about electricity! Yes, electricity! I listened, having no idea what he was talking about, yet knew he understood! I asked him how he learned about all of that. His answer was simply, I read about it... Later, his mother Tracey, asked me to read the Harry Potter books to "ok" them for Brandon and other young readers... Brandon was a reader--how I loved to hear him talk about the latest book he was reading. 
This Christmas, dear Brandon, as always, we miss you so very much...

We know you're probably sharing Christmas Day with Jesus now... Say Hi to Him from all of us until we, too, shall meet Him face to face... Loving you Each and Every Day...


1 - One stable on a busy hill with only ox and donkey 'til...

2 - Tap, tap, "Hello?" Two heads appear. "The Inn is full. Can we stay here?" 

3 -"Yes, of course!" squeak three small mice. It's rustic, but the view is nice."

4 - As Mary walks across the straw, she's filled with happy thanks, and awe. Joseph, too, is feeling blessed, and grabs four bales so they can rest."

This is the first book for Avi's library that is an ebook. I'm going to see if he sees how my Fire works, since he's already playing different children's activities on Mommy's phone... 



Rachel, who is Avi's mother, is Brandon's sister and I am amazed constantly of just how much they look alike...
        
~~~


 




May the Spirit of Christ Jesus Cover Your Christmas with Joy and Love

From Book Readers Heaven to All My Family and Friends

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment