Thursday, January 5, 2017

Guest Blogger, Warren Adler, Shares 2017 New Year's Resolutions

Check out my Review!
I enjoyed reading Author Warren Adler's latest newsletter where he shared what seemed to be a list of perfect new year resolutions--if you're into them???

So, I'm taking advantage that he agreed to share them here at Book Readers Heaven! Me, I'm dealing with one of his resolutions...and having some tests done at the hospital today... Funny how age makes you so much more conscientious about taking care of...yourself...

Check out my Review!
If you haven't already enjoyed novels by Warren Adler, do check out the two I've been honored to read and review here! You won't go wrong with one of his great books!

I personally think all that Adler has given us are excellent thoughts for consideration... I'm not much for resolutions per se but thought all of them were thought-provoking and great "Let's try!" comments...

What do you think?

This New Year's...
Warren Adler
Dear friends,
Wow. 2017 is here! Time is always on my mind - it hovers, it prods, it whispers in my ear. The thought of the new year just intensifies it. I don't know if I'm the only one, but something tells me I'm not. 2016 was a tempestuous year with a lot of ups and downs. My one steady feeding line was and continues to be my writing. It feeds my soul and my mind. I urge you to hold on to whatever brings you that same fuel and joy. 
I never want to stop growing and stretching. (And I don't mean during my weekly pilates classes either ;) ) It's winter here in New York City and I find inspiration in the little things. I would love to hear from you. What are you reflecting on at the end of this year? What change(s) do you want to see in your life? 

All the best,
Warren Adler
 
 
Explore more at www.warrenadler.com
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Email
Email
LinkedIn
LinkedIn
bookbub warren adler

Sorry, I didn't have the links for all of these,
but the one for his site it working...

Share your New Year's Resolutions as Comments!
You saw mine in my latest What's Happening post, but I'll add
here later today...

No comments:

Post a Comment