Sunday, February 12, 2006

More...

Ok...so I reviewed a CD of poetry and photography...and Adolfo liked it so much that he promptly sent me another book to review!  Would you believe a dictionary?!  Look for that one coming soon!

In the meantime, I reviewed a self-help by Jana Adams, The Colors Within: One Rainbow Reclaimed.  This book is geared toward those that have faced abuse as a child.  Please recommend it to anyone who has this need. It can be helpful to both children and adults.  http://www.bookreviewers.org/the_colors_within__one_rainbow_reclaimed.htm

Another self-help is a Must for everyone!  It is a sometimes delightful, sometimes traumatic tale of childhood abuse which was overcome partially through lessons learned from a special television program.  Although it was fictionalized for the book More Than Angels, I was thrilled to realize I knew the program and since then Ruby Moon-Houldson has provided me with pictures of her with her real-life heroes!  My best friend will know who it is because she bought me the entire series for Christmas several years ago...and I still enjoy watching the reruns and later versions! This book will be available soon.  Check back often! Ruby has promised that I'll get to review the sequel...I love it!  http://www.bookreviewers.org/more_than_angels.htm 

Could that possibly be all of my "work,"  No, I edited a book that was being ghostwritten...  That was a major job that was shared by members of http://www.bookreviewers.org/ and was a major task for all of us as we contributed our own special talents.

I just finished reading The TurnKey Investor'sEssential Lease-Option Lessons by Matthew Chan.  If you have an interest in property management, check back soon for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment