Friday, December 19, 2008

Author Radio Interview Tomorrow!

Check out this month's review on Family Bones! Then...hear author's radio interview!


Hey everyone!!!

I'll be doing my first radio interview December 20th at 10:30 am eastern time. Here is the link. The show is called "The American Perspective". It's an internet radio show, just click on the link below. You should see all the celebrities that have been on the show!!!

http://thesop.org/index.php?category=radio

Kimberly Raiser
Author of "The Family Bones" (A Sci-Fi Thriller)
and "Stranded"
Now available through amazon!!
Purchase your discounted copy through Kim's Books
http://www.kimberlyraiser.vpweb.com
www.abluprius.blogspot.com

Click on link above to purchase your copy now!!! Updates on convention appearances too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glenda,

    I'm a novelist and maybe I can use your services? Certainly I am looking for help in marketing my work. Afterall, if you don't shake your own leg, nobodys going to do it for you! Stop by my blog and give me some info on how we might work together... thanks, marie -- by the way -- I'm at waywardpencils.blogspot

    ReplyDelete