Friday, October 2, 2026

The Week That Was... Ending October 2, 2026 - Opem Memoir...

 Things are moving much too fast, don't you think? ...And yet, extremely slow for the average citizen... I don't even consider myself average any more. I am old and very unimportant in the reality of today's world... And yet, I KNOW that in God's eyes, each one of His children are important to Him...


I have a best friend who takes me away from my home each week, maybe more if needed...She took me Tuesday of this week and, began with deciding which is first on our agenda. Time-wise, I was ready for breakfast, so we went to Bob Evans for a sit down... While eating we caught up with each other's activities, sometimes complaining, other times rejoicing when one or the other moves ahead just a little... That's what a best friend does... I know, because as the years have gone by, friends have become fewer, for one reason or another... Still, there is One who remains, always...


As we finished and I turned to the right, gearing up for getting up from the seat, I felt a woman come beside me, turn to my niece and say you take that arm; I've got this one... And, together they helped me to stand. The woman on the right told me to stand a while until I was steady--I realized that she probably worked as a caretaker or had learned how to help along the way... Then I reached over and hugged her and I whispered, "I'm so afraid for all of you--I can't help but stop, talk and hug the women who are targeted by DEI by this group of white male supremacists...even though I didn't say all those words..." I knew what she would say. She immediately starting talking about God, Jesus and that He would protect her... I know that in my heart...but my mind has seen and read too much... I tried to share, "yes, but..." and she would not listen--her faith was much stronger even though God has told me, "I've Got This..."

Still, I know that the average citizen has no idea what I've learned through my reading books written during this time... Too much "crap" is happening daily and I can't possibly get all the information out that should be available but is being hidden by political and wealth power like never seen in these united states and even spreading across the world geared for only one goal... Assimilate or Eradicate...

And with a series of specific books I had come to realize that through no fault of my own, I had become a lost sheep that was saved by my Shepherd, thankfully...

Just turning on the TV, reading a book, or hearing those who have to fight to bring us the news brings another bit of needed information  Ithat adds to the depth and breadth of this relentless attack...Millions see it; many try to fight it; but do they realize what led to where we are right now in today's world? I'm not talking about history that explores the development of a new land of opportunit and then all events thereafter... I'm talking about, of course, my own perspective. For, let's face it, that is the only thing that we have to try to live within a world so large, often confusing, and definitely unfair... Even having a personal savior does not remove all of the issues that confront us on a daily basis. Some good, often funny, some not so bad...and then...today's reality...


Jen includes a fun look at AI from her perspective...I thought I'd try, so I did a general search on the new AI help site too. "Please provide legal status of Epstein Case..." Ah, apparently that has not been assimilated... Still, this presentation with Jen is one that provided me with info that I am interested in, so is included for this week...

I also realized this week that I had to forcefeed more information into my mind about AI. My best friend refused to consider any value--that was a clue... Then I continued to have to deal with site after site that had proceeded to stuff AI into our lives, while destroying those earlier much-needed methods by which computers had actually come to contribute to our lives over the last 20 years of so... But, now, that was not enough... So they chose to ignore all that had been given to us through computers and chose to burden us instead with taking it away--just like our personal rights have been destroyed or taken away through government control... They try to claim that this is bigger than any advancement in our history... Key is that each earlier achievement advancements were created for the advancement of humanity and while strange, they were wonderful and added to our lives.... Nobody wants to go back to the time when there was only ice blocks to help keep our food safe... Yet, these power seekers are doing just that... they are not working behind the scenes to accomplish. They are damaging what was created and stuffing trial-and-error into millions of lives...especially to the millions of us who had willingly taken their free platforms and became their guinea pigs...

Sure I had a need to work with Gemini, felt the thrill I had been trying to gain for 30 years or so I had explored in trying to improve my job skills and take on new responsibilities that required computer speed. But that is, really, just that--speed... It is not a true workmate where we collaborate and work to achieve something that is potentially important, is it?

And then this week I learned about one woman, with the knowledge in the technical side of computers that I had lacked. And I gained a reality directly from one technical person who said exactly what I had always believed... The computers are not the problem; The rich men leading their use are...Indeed, I have never blamed the computers for not being available to do the job I was assigned to do... It has always been about the usually, white men who routinely chose their own priorities...  That, then, is today's reality, yet again, where men take away women's rights for medical care... Or take away the rights fought for and finally achieved for various human rights, such as color of their skin, who had to fight for rights  from the white men who had once been the only ones considered to manage our new democracy... And so much more could be added, and we know and have seen it all being quickly destroyed through lies, loss of legal control, and all the safeguards needed to live in a true democracy for all of We The People...



One thing I already knew but had wanted to begin to move on with is "the connections" that I've built up just in the last decade, which I must say gave me the guidance and direction I wanted to share about in my life... Immediately, I picked one book... as the, you might say, first floor--the basis upon which I had begun to build my thinking, in a direction that I have not, perhaps, yet wanted to stray from. Because it made sense to me. Indeed I feel even stronger about it after the last decade of reading many other books... The title is The Light of the World: The Life and Teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, by Tim Spiess... In fact, I have already contacted him and presently working on talking about his book...

https://gabixlerreviews-bookreadersheaven.blogspot.com/2024/11/tim-spiess-presents-light-of-world-life.html

https://gabixlerreviews-bookreadersheaven.blogspot.com/2024/11/part-2-tim-spiess-presents-light-of.html

AND


https://gabixlerreviews-bookreadersheaven.blogspot.com/2023/11/tim-spiess-presents-christianity.html 

At that Same Time, I must quickly point out that I have not taken the initiative to become involved further with Tim Spiess' movement

Known as "The Peaceful Revolution"

Rather that I learned enough from his books to confirm what I believed Already...

But, by learning so much, still worry about Accountability in Today's World

Can we find Faith, in an Age of Fear and Falsehood?

And Can it be our failure that we are now striving for a peaceful revolution?

Or whatever is happening now with all the protests, murders, loss of freedom, loss of rights that has apparently been stirring in a pot for decades 

Or just ole greed and envy for power that has erupted by placing one man as president?

So, this is Friday of a week where I have also reconnected via his latest book with an author, James Houston Turner, and loving the book (500 pages, however, so it's taking more time than, say, to read a cozy...LOL)

And I've already given a negative review to Gemini on, would you believe, GMail?

And even in writing this post, I am once again unable to find help in dealing with something as minor as wanting to link to a past post that appears to now have what I consider a major error in Blogger programming... Who knows? 

What I do know is that all of the tech giants have had a "dinner" with this president

And that, apparently, data centers are already being built even with the major protests and complaints...and, of course, without gaining approval from a House of Representatives who are once again on "leave..." and they seem to be built in areas with water problems (like dry areas!) Is this president leading to a new way to murder our citizens other than ICE, simply by declaring a race for the fastest who can win a race for AI???!!! With subsequent upheaval during construction and then ongoing?

And I have to ask, Even if we Win, will we be confronted with another Ballroom that could not be stopped and costing millions of dollars for something that nobody asked for or approved? Or really wanted?



The second book which created the basis for my beliefs I already know and will name next. And you will see that, say, the Tower that is being built will contain an unstable layer that "represents" perhaps thousands of years... Hopefully it will be next Friday that I'll be moving on in this endeavor...



Is Your House on Solid Rock?

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment