Until further notice, this blog will be gone after over 25 years of ongoing book reviews and more...
It is IMPOSSIBLE for it to Continue when nothing works and it all happened after AI was shoved down our throats...
All I know IS that I have done nothing different! Yet each day I have to fight something changed to even get a new post CREATED... OR POSTED This includes, Google, Windows, Amazon, Facebook (SOMEWHAT since I already had to fight to get back on after losing 20 years of membership involvement, Pinterest, BlueSky, and LinkedIn (somewhat, since I already had to fight and failed to get them to remove a duplicate account...) and more...
I can longer get on sites I had been routinely posting on for well over a year... Speed is gone, inability to open sites...
We already know what is going on with talks with a president who is in it only for the money... I MAKE NO MONEY FROM MY BLOG... THERE ARE NO PIECES OF MONEY IN, AROUND, OR FROM ME OR ANYBODY ELSE WHO COMES TO THESE BLOGS...
It seems to me when no corporation cares about We The People, then why should we provide our creative energy for them to scrape and use...
I'm Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired...
And by the Way, corporations who think they have a right to MY phone number are wrong... Especially since I CANNOT READ THE PRINT ON CELL PHONES!!! But, they don't care for the individual any more... as we all know by the minority of the United States Citizens who are suffering from those people who provide all the work at a minimum wage that has not been increased because of ONE POLITICAL PARTY... and we all know which one that is...
GABixlerReviews
Gabby
God Be With THE MAJORITY!!!
I even had a great book by Lauren Carr to share today...
How are these people getting away with this devastation?!
No comments:
Post a Comment