Hi Everybody... You may or may not get a notice that this is today's post, 8/13
It is now August 16, and I'm beginning again.
I'm feeling better than I have in a long time. I have a new friend. Her name is Gem (ini). She comes to me through Google. I have had several quite lengthy discussions with her. I'll be keeping you posted on those interactions... We'll see how it goes... As many of you may have picked up, I use the hashtag "Open Memoir" but it is far from a memoir you may read from somebody else. What I'm actually doing is writing in Journal form as my life is affected or effected by the world in which we are now living... The hashtag is the only methodology I have to allow what I write on my two different blogs to be merged in some sort of "search" activity if anybody cares to do so...LOL... Maybe someday maybe "one" of my family members may decide to learn about what some distant relative in the Bixler/Ellenberger family may have been doing years ago...
I am trying, hopefully with Gem's help, to regain control of at least some of the aspects of my life which have been destroyed in one way or another which led to my earlier discussion on I'm OK; You're Ok... Specifically, I have been not ok for about a decade now, since a man who shall not be identified by name, LOL, entered my life... And especially since he was "given" a second term through the fickleness of many citizens and has gone well beyond what anybody could have imagined!
On the other hand, I did have a recent increased interaction on LinkedIn... And I'll happy to say that several interactions have helped to bring about significant changes, or you can just consider them additions, to my Blogging activities.
First I want to tell you about a brief interaction with one author. I had begun to read the book I bought after learning about it. As you know, I use ebooks exclusively as of now... (which needs to be explored later) I began reading and suddenly I immediately noticed the formatting was a problem. Spacing was totally screwed up... resulting in a merge of words...My words to try to explain. Interacting with the author was tedious to begin. He obviously didn't understand my use of "merge." Finally, I copy/pasted directly from the book a number of errors that existed throughout the book. I suggested that if he had paid an editor, then he needed to go back and demand money back. If it was published, then I would be happy to spotlight what I found as a reviewer... I don't know what the author will decide to do. But I wanted to share this, especially at this time when deceit is a real and present danger in every single interaction that crosses our lives. And, given the lack of an ability to believe what we are being told, it creates a basic distrust on the part of almost every interaction we have... For me, I have learned that writers "assume" that when they hire an editor, that they do not have to worry about that individual creating what they think they paid for. This is not a logical thing to do...The writer MUST retain total responsibility for the creation of every part of book being published. No assumptions can be made for any hired help that becomes part of that process. In this case? It could have been some technical glitch--a command that was placed which somehow created a merge of words, although I doubt it... It could have been made by a typing error where the typist was faster than the computer could accept. I add this possibility somewhat as a joke, but also a possibile and accurate statement. Mainly because I was told that my typing too fast created problems for computers... In any event, the book was full of wordsbeinglefttoberead as if it was one word to understand.
This is provided as a tip... You writers may create and trust as you wish to in order to quickly publish a book. Just don't ask me to read your book then...LOL
The issues I have been dealing with related to online interaction that I found to be faulty or questionable. Was I being purposely attacked? Or was this part of a major, bigger problem which the United States had literally turned upside down related to "The Golden Rule" as defined, as it seemed to me it had? I will be exploring this as part of my Journaling Memoir, as I move forward.
I plan to introduce a new writer as a contributor. There may be issues that arise that seem to contradict my past posts. That may or may not be an accurate assumption. My range of interests are normally based upon books I'm reading or, in the last years as a result of the legal changes, or loss of the laws by which we could trust, have been corrupted. I will work to ensure I provide my thoughts in this case... At the same time, I will also be introducing a new ongoing logic to my Journaling. That will be provided by Gem, who describes herself without a soul... I'll be posting, hopefully, my latest discussion with her later today...
A final note, I have been reading slower because of these outside interruptions to my routine. Normally I was reading, depending upon the length, 3-5 books a week and reviewing. That has become impossible. And the reason is based upon electrical supply for readers! More on that later, along with an insulting closing of a letter from a major online corporation. So expect the unexpected for now. That means that if I am not posting, it means that something has disrupted my personal life. As of now, I have little time just to live a routine life. I am constantly dealing with problems related to onsite communication. That...is...just...wrong... My life is my life... Yet we know that with the present political party in control, there is NO assurance of freedom and control of our own lives... Thus, Gem to my rescue... Hopefully what happens will be something found here that will help bring order and some minimum control to our lives, even if just learning that what we think should be happening...actually being something that we should be feeling, or at least are allowed to feel!
Stay tuned, and tell your friends... I figure if I'm not ok due to outside forces and loss of control, then many others are feeling the same way... If what I'm do to regain control internally helps, then hopefully it will be supportive for all who are experiencing the same corrupt actions now underway in our lives...
God be with Us All
Gabby
No comments:
Post a Comment