Monday, August 7, 2023

Clouds By Poet Regis Auffray - Sit Back and Enjoy a Vision of Beautiful Skies and White Clouds!

 




Clouds

  

Clouds of creation

On a Sunday afternoon

Shapeshifters abound

 

Angels in the sky

Perhaps announcing a shift

From the prolonged drought

Cherubs and fairies

Cherished ones gone before us

Smiling from above

 

Unicorns and pegasi

Play hide-and-seek in the clouds

Mythical marvels

 

In the sky of blue

I keep looking for a clue

To help me find you

I know you are near

You are never far from me

Abiding this world

The shapes keep shifting

Introducing such new beings

So fascinating

 

This myriad of clouds

Awakens my mind to much

Imagination

 

In amongst the clouds

One can drift away to sleep

In serenity

 

With skies such as this

I have no need of Netflix

Nor of its kinfolk

 

I am fortunate

Ever since I remember

Clouds riveted me

 

 

© Regis Auffray

 


authorsden


Dear Regis,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful, thoughtful words here! After thinking about the clouds, the sky...and you...I had to add one of my own personal favorites to close and show just how much pondering and remembering can mean...





2 comments: