Monday, June 19, 2023

Only You Can Do - Simply Beautiful, Memorable Poetry by Regis Auffray

 



 Only You Can Do

 

You are you

Like nothing else

Like no one else could be

I treasure you

I do not have the words

Nothing I can express verbally

Can do justice

Nothing I can convey

Can truly say

All that you are

To me

The star

The moon

The sun

The sea

The air that I breathe

The wind

You are the one

Who completes me

You are the one

Who connects me to The Source

Divine Entity

God

Creator

All That Is

The mere thought of you

Leaves me feeling it all

On the edge of nothingness

On the portal of forever

 

Only you

Are you

Are me


It is not complicated

It is not a mystery

It has always been

Simple

 

I love you

 

 


© Regis Auffray

authorsden

Thanks again to Regis for sharing his poetry here at Book Readers Heaven. You know, I do select the complementary music; however, I recommend you read each poem without playing the music. It is only the writer who truly understands what he wants to say. Hopefully, I have selected music to at least come close to what Regis wants to share with his Words! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. It is my pleasure, Glenda. Thank YOU! πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦‹

    ReplyDelete