Saturday, June 10, 2023

Jack Smith Announces First Time Ever, President of United States Indicted 38 Counts, for Records Violations/Espionage - Robert Sells Provides Background - Glenda Bixler Illustrates Impact

 


The question every voter has to ask themselves is whether or not a person like Donald should be in the White House. To answer that question, just study the man.

Here is a recent post from his Truth Social soapbox: The Special “Prosecutor,” Jack Smith, who is harassing, threatening, and terrorizing people who work for me, probably illegally, and totally at odds with the way Crooked Joe Biden is being treated, will no longer be known as the Special “Prosecutor,” but rather, the Special “Persecutor.” He is a Trump Hating SLIMEBALL who is going far beyond the original instructions of the Department of Injustice. The Witch Hunt continues, as it always will, with the Radical Left, Country Destroying, Lunatics!

Okay, the most obvious defect Donald exhibits is his penchant for calling people and investigations derogatory names… pretty much like a nine-year old bully: “Crooked Joe Biden”, Jack Smith as a Special “Persecutor” and a “SLIMEBALL”, “Department of Injustice”, “Radical left, Country Destroying, Lunatics”. That is a plethora of names for just one paragraph! Now, name-calling was common fare for all of us… WHEN WE WERE NINE YEARS OLD! So, is this the sort of person you want in the White House?
Then there are the deliberate obfuscations. Donald claims that Jack Smith is “harassing, threatening, and terrorizing people”. Harassing? No. He is asking for testimony in an investigation. Threatening? Well, he may warn them that lies in such an investigation could land them in jail. Donald might be understandably upset that his subordinates can’t lie like he can. Threatening? Maybe Smith or his subordinates said… tell us everything because if we find out you’ve been holding back FROM TELLING THE TRUTH (!) we will investigate your actions. Threatening? No. Warning? Probably.
More inherent lies in his statement. “Crooked Joe Bident”? Not one bit of evidence to suggest that President Biden has committed any crime. Presently, Donald is wriggling in six criminal investigations. “Department of Injustice”. A lie. He coined that moniker only after investigations were launched into his wrong-doings. “Country Destroying Lunatics”? No. Despite what Donald claims the Democrats are not destroying America. Certainly, they are not Lunatics. So, is a pathological, totally unrepentant liar who you want in the White House?
Just study the man and ask yourself… do I want this sort of person in any position of power?
~~~

It was July 18, 1963, when I first was hired at West Virginia University, in the Personnel Office. I was to be secretary to the Assistant Director, as well as Records Clerk. It is to the latter responsibility I wish to discuss.

Can you imagine, as we formally learn of how the former president has purposely retained and stored without security, just what I could have done in the position of Records Clerk?

As Records Clerk, I worked with each new employee to sign up for benefits, and created the forms to get them on the payroll. But I was also responsible for creating and maintaining the individual's personnel file. This included the application for the new employee, references, test scores, if required, and the specific position and salary they would be paid. I also received a complete listing of all employees and routinely updated it based upon appointments and terminations.

When budgets were being developed for the University's classified employees, I also worked with budget proposals which would be used to submit requests for funding, based upon various percentages that could be used, if funded at that level.

I remember that once, in leaving work, I mentioned to my Mother, who also worked on campus, what I was working on... She asked a little about the process, but we both knew that I would not share specifics! No, not even with my Mother!

So, here's a few scenarios that I could have played if I chose to disregard the need for secrecy of employee records:
  • I could have shared test results of clerical staff. For instance, I knew what my test scores were and I was also in Staff Council. It would have been very easy for me to look up test scores in a given category, say secretary or clerk and point out the difference in testing scores as it related to jobs held...
  • Or I could have read the references for individual employees and talked about them with my friends...
  • I could have shared and/or compared individual employee salaries, including those who had been on campus a lengthy time, and shared that information...
  • I could have pointed out during Staff Council meetings that I had such information available and I could provide...for a small cost...
  • I could have shared, in advance to the official announcement, exactly what percentage increase (or none) would be given each year. This could be helpful to employees in planning for their future.
  • I could have shared personal data for any employee, to be used by those who "used" that information to cause problems, such as stealing an Identity...
I've written this scenario of just one person's set of available information, to help each of you understand exactly what was possible with the retention of secret, classified, and top secret types of information. 

It has already been announced that some documents related to the United States plans of action for handling possible attacks from outside the nation. This is illustrative of the level of danger that could occur. For example, imagine if this information was given or sold to the North Koreans who, you will remember, was constantly talking about how close they were to being able to hit the North American continent. Imagine if just one document, showing how we would prepare for attack, would automatically make it possible for another country to choose exactly where they would attack for the most impact!

Read the Indictment!

You can download the complete legal announcement from various sites. I found the NY Times was the easiest for downloading a pdf file. (If you don't know about pdf, you can download the program free... Normally, all government documents use the PDF format.
C is for Caveat Emptor. Caveat emptor is Latin for “Let the buyer beware.” So, to the people who bought Donald Trump the presidency—yes, I’m talking to you, Vladimir and Fox & Friends—don’t be surprised that it’s defective. It’s your fault. Caveat emptor. You should have seen it coming. --Joy Behar from The Great Gasbag

No comments:

Post a Comment