Saturday, April 29, 2023

Manny Monolin Moreno Shares A Bit of His Personal Memoir - Please Celebrate His Life as Our Friend!


The many changes I dedicated myself to undergo, has taken years of much patience, discipline, commitment and hard work, all for my well being.

Humility was the driving factor.
My art and books have been a healing of sorts for this journey of my life. They have given more meaning and reason to love the work, finding enjoyment and contentment and moments of serenity and peace.


It feels good to be in no competition with anyone. As I get older the most important ambition now is, to evolve into a better human being .

It's that simple. I've learned to follow my heart. And the spirit that moves inside of it, is calm and without hate and anger, and although the world has ways of robbing that, to anger me, it goes away when the sun goes down.



All day my mind is caught up, as I move around taking care of things, going here and there, taking care of this place and Homie the cat, in giving thanks
for the blessings. Not for the things, but for the spirits of my ancestors holding me up, and for Grandfather for opening my eyes, and giving me understanding.

Lioj em chiokoe uttesia. Paas into waata.

Manny, thought I'd add one of my favorites which seemed to match and complement your prayer...


Manny Moreno, Author and Artist, is an ongoing contributor and friend at Book Readers Heaven... Thank you, Manny, for your beautiful words from your life!
All 

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout and music beautiful! I have 3 of Manny's books heartfelt stories and poetry from Central Valley.

    ReplyDelete