Sunday, April 23, 2023

Contributing Poet, Regis Auffray Seeks Celebration of Earth Day, 2023 - Join With Us!


 

Earth Day 2023   

 ðŸŒŽ

 

when I was a child

my father taught me respect

and love of nature

 

together we sowed

flower seeds and planted trees

I still do today

 

as years have gone by

I have become more dismayed

by Man’s callousness

 

the world is a mess

we have but ourselves to blame

one reaps what one sows

 

God the Creator

gave humanity choices

and now here we are

 

we have reached the point

where we have a sole option

to live and let die

 

blessèd be Earth Day

let us all act together

to restore our home

 

 

© Regis Auffray

 

authorsden
A "poem" in haiku (5-7-5) format..




God Blesses Those Who
Speak Truth Unafraid...



No comments:

Post a Comment