Thursday, October 22, 2015

Love Sayings About Children... Presented by Bradford G. Wheler



 Ayush Mehra


All God's children are not beautiful. Most of
God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.
--Fran Lebowitz


We've been trying to have a kid. Well, she was
trying, I just laid there.
--Bob Saget


The thing that impresses me most about America
is the way parents obey their children.
--Duke of Windsor




Dawn Hawkins


When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so
ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man
around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished
at how much he had learned in seven years.
--Mark Twain


Children make the most desirable
opponents in Scrabble as they are both
easy to beat and fun to cheat.
--Fran Lebowitz


A baby is an inestimable blessing and a bother.
--Mark Twain



A happy childhood is poor
preparation for human contact.
--Colette




Ayush Mehra


No matter how old a mother is, she watches her
middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
--Florida Scott-Maxwell


The best way to keep children at home
is to make the atmosphere pleasant--
and let the air out of the tires.
--Dorothy Parker


It is no wonder that people are so horrible
when they start life as children.
--Kingsley Amis





No comments:

Post a Comment