Sunday, November 8, 2015

Poetry by Paul Kramer--Free Will Musical Response by Moi...









FREE WILL

You are free to be who you want to be
You are free to do what you want to do
Free will allows you to choose
The only person to stop you is you

You can change your thoughts and your actions
God’s advice for the asking is there
You are free to make new decisions
You can rise from poverty and despair

You can dream without limitations
Possibilities are endless as to what you can do
You have the freedom to chart your own destiny
The only person to stop you is you

Paul M. Kramer
[from his upcoming book]


The song, Follow Me, by Jeff Steinberg
is one I have sung solo many times
and was the first song that came
as a response to Paul's words...


I loved Sister Act and I Will Follow Him seemed to be
an affirmation for me of the above song, don't you think
We may question and falter...but in the end...
I Will Follow Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment