Sunday, July 19, 2026

Now Reading: God's Undertaker: Has Science Buried God? - And thousands of years later, they still lie and argue...

 How can you care about Housekeeping

While your pockets are getting cleaned out by the government? --Gabby


Secretary Kennedy is leader of health care for Prisoners - Formerly Referred to as Citizens or People






Welcome to Gabby's Talking!

Many of you might have seen that I've been signing Gabby to some of my posts already... But Now's it's a permanent and ongoing event occuring here at Book Readers Heaven... You know why, don't you? Of course, you do. I've had it and I'm not goin' take it anymore...

And keep my mouth shut... Be prepared for Stuff to happen that is quite different... That's an actual Warning, because I really have no idea what will come out of my mouth these days... As can be seen from what I've posted already, which certainly wasn't planned since I originally planned to talk about God's Undertaker... And I will... but it seems, maybe not today...???

But, first...

Although you might have guessed if you've followed me and my two blogs fairly routinely... The fact is--I'm Old! I've got a fairly recent pic that I was going to start using...but I haven't been able to figure out how to upload from my "latest" cell phone! As you might have guessed, I have a major issue with the way computers are being stuffed down our throats without even the courtesy to say Hello once in a while when help is needed... Heaven forbid that somebody gets on the phone or is willing to allow me to immediately answer an email that they have sent me, which now officially declares that you can not respond... And if you don't read that, they automatically reject your email response which is very long, but now worthless, with it being slammed back with a nasty note "I told you NO returns messages... We are not allowed to talk anymore...I'm sorry, this is a secret message by a friendly citizen who hates how the world has changed, too!" 

Actually, that last message can't even happen, because machines do all mail processes now. One email is typed once and then used over and over and over to millions of people who are being ignored because...

We would discover that supervisors don't know how to deal with people. No training, quite apparently, is now done. So if you accidentally get connected to an employee, he talks nonsense but never actually responds to your need... Supervisor tell new employees to go watch videos of the president and follow his communication methods... 
Sarcasm on purpose--Gabby

Well, maybe that's not exactly the truth, but it sure feels like it when I'm talking with the idiots, like the one that broke me from Direct TV... for about 2 minutes to cry at the insanity of this world we are now living it...

But I digress... My apologies... But let me tell you. Glenda is an introvert, as you know... Well, at my age, now...and seeing what the republicans are getting away with--destroying the United States--I felt quite sure that Gabby needed to "come out..."

And now a message about Neuriva
Perhaps even recommend it to many politicians
I have gone through 3 available options and now
use 3D the latest upgrade...
This has been a totally unsolicited ad because this works better than leading brand you'll see on television...
--Gabby 

Ahhhh...Neuriva is an off-the-counter med for, ah...Memory

Sigh...More on this later - At least I got the name and spelling out there...

~~~~

God's Undertaker: Has Science Buried God? - Whew! I sure didn't know what I was getting into when I decided to read this book...

Especially since "I" already knew the answer... Not...Duh...

But, I have to admit that I was glad I was on a Reader because I did a lot of research of the "words" just to keep reading. Ok, You know a book has been written by a brilliant man when all of the reviews printed in the front of the book are those credentialed with nothing below a doctorate degree...

I got through the Preface and First Chapter and when I came to the second chapter, I was relieved to stop. Truthfully I don't know if I'll actually read this entire book, even if I want to...

I immediately turned to the 3rd trilogy book by Sharon Sala and sunk in for some relief from so many deep and heavy thoughts and arguments of different opinions...

But what I did learn from God's Undertaker was what I concluded with on my heading...

And reading what I did, I learned that this type of disagreement was going on long before Jesus was even born... We're talking about God Himself! The Great I Am... The Father, The Creator and so much more to those who know we are His children!

And what I also learned was that it was NOT a fight between Believers and Scientists... Frankly it was easier for me to decide, again, that each human is unique with a unique mind and a free will...

The problem is that some of us CHOOSE to disagree on purpose... or because we've been misled in some way...

Just like the republicans who apparently have no real beliefs or effective management skills to rule a nation and had to turn to lies and corruption to get what they want--riches and power...

So it really goes back to the haves and havenots, except when God is involved, we tend not to become a member of a cult/groupthink type of life...

And Now the Plan of Action

Re Process (I hate when a computer decides I want to doublespace when I don't!)

On this particular book, I will be using the process used for students...At a level where a format is established in advance, which must be used, or else... LOL I think I still have my copy of Campbell's these writing. No I never earned a higher degree, but I've typed a number of them and learned the parts that the students "couldn't" or "wouldn't" do himself...

What that hopefully means, if I am thinking right, is that I can use actual excerpts from this book, by using and creating a lists of references; i.e., providing where I found what I was excerpting. I'm trying to figure out if this responds to the extremely tight copyright restrictions because of AI now being required. Actually, this is a test case, so I'll see how it goes with the first two parts of God's Undertaker. 

But

I do want you to know that I woke up this morning after having dreamed about buying plants from somebody I didn't like and I felt like I was drunk, although I don't drink... My body felt heavy. even walking with my cane, I was leaning against the wall for major support.

Or maybe that was because of what I read in the 3rd Trilogy book...so you'll have to wait to hear about that story when I get to it, LOL 

So busy; So little time... It's Hell to get old. Forget about whether there is really Hell... God had no idea of AGING! He was already looking to the Forever business... Not good planning in my opinion... Oh Wait, Sorry Father...

You know, folks, when you become friends with the Holy Spirit - 3 in 1 you might find that it's too easy to forget the God Almighty part of that relationship... That's why Music in So Important. Especially with Words!


Our Father
Who Art in Heaven
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done
On Earth
As It Is in Heaven
Give Us this Day
Our Daily Break
And forgive us our debts
As we forgive our debtors
And Lead Us Not Into Temptation
But deliver us from Evil
For Thine is the Kingdom 
And the Power
And the Glory
Forever!
Amen!


This is how I pray, I cannot SAY the words
For I immediately start singing as I would sing it with some type of instrument accompaniment...
This group sang it as I would
And shares the faces of people like you and me...

God Bless All God's Children
Gabby

Watch next for God, who doesn't need an undertaker...

No comments:

Post a Comment