Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Visitors from South Korea to BRH Prompts Trip to Visit...Along with Carole P. Roman!

If You Were Me and Lived in South Korea...

You might live in the capital city, Seoul. It is the largest city in South Korea and was built on the banks of the Han River. People have lived there for over two thousand years.

I was enthralled as I looked at the pictures of South Korea...Such beauty and so much to see that visitors would surely need more than a quick visit!













If You Were Me and Lived In...
South Korea...
An Introduction to Learning About Other Cultures

By Carole P. Roman

I was delighted to see that Book Readers Heaven had visitors from South Korea in February, so I quickly pulled out Carole Roman book to learn more about those welcomed individuals who had somehow found their way to me! I have always been drawn to Asian architecture and so I was prepared to have an exciting visit...first, by meeting the children there! I immediately saw this little guy holding out his arms in welcome! How cool is that?!


Your name could be Minjoon, Jihoo, or Minjae if you are a boy...



And Soobin, Jiwoo, or Yeeun if you are a girl...


Don't forget to exchange money when you get there...here's what it will look like!
 And lots to buy or see...

 
 






 





If friends were taking us sightseeing, we would probably get to go to Min Sok Chon, the Korean Folk Village and museum in the city of Youngin-si.









There's so much more to learn about in



I've spent my time here seeing the sights and having fun, but don't forget that each of Roman's books help you learn about the culture of the country. You'll learn about their food, holidays, school and more, so do check out the Introduction to South Korea! This entire series is highly recommended for addition to your children's home library!


GABixlerReviews



No comments:

Post a Comment