Monday, September 22, 2008

Dial-Up


Well... I never thought I would say it! But I'm happy to be back on...dial-up!

During the last week, I was having telephone problems, so I went to Radio Shack to pick up another low-cost telephone to check out if that was my problem...

While there I was introduced to Sprint's Mobile Broadband and promptly signed up...

Fortunately, they give you a 30-day test period!

Can you think of anything slower than dial-up as a connection? Well, it was not only slower, it kicked me off so often, that I just closed up shop and turned my computer off!

Now to give the benefit of the doubt, I learned I was located where they called their service "fair" and given the time of the year, being surrounded by a lot of beautiful trees, I probably did not have the environment to use this process, so I'll not consider that I gave it a good test for anybody else's consideration.

In any event, a female telephone technician came calling at my door this morning, checked and repaired everything, and I'm back on...wow...dial-up! and excited about it!

Who knew?

So, bottom line, I've missed reading you guys and have lots of catch-up! But, I'm glad I'm back online!


Have a good day...and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment