Monday, June 2, 2008

A new thank you...

I just got this today, so I thought I would share...but it made me realize that I probably should group some of my others and post!  So, for now...here's one from an author of two books I recently reviewed! I was asked to review his books by the publisher of BrandenBooks!

 

Dear Ms. Bixler,
>
> I want to sincerely thank you for the kind words you have been so very
> generous with in the past couple of book reviews that you have given me.
> All I can say is that I am really humbled. AND, if you find yourself in
> New York any time, let me know. I'd be honored to treat you to dinner.
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Sincerely,
> Cristogianni Borsella
>

1 comment:

  1. Certainly very nice of her :)

    Dan

    http://journals.aol.com/slapinions/Slap-Inionscom

    ReplyDelete