|Cranberry Ring Mold|
|Braciola Rolled Beef|
To illustrate the format, I picked out a recipe that even I could do--not being someone who does wonderful things in the kitchen.
1. 2 cups (12oz) Nestles toll house semi-sweet chocolate morsels
2. 1 can (14 oz) Carnation sweetened condensed milk
3. 1 cup chopped walnuts
4. 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line 8 or 9 inch square baking pan with foil.
2. Combine morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
3. Warm over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth.
4. Remove from heat, stir in nuts and vanilla.
5. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan.
6. Remove foil; cut into pieces.
What could be easier?
|Meatballs and Sauce|
I recommend you check out the Table of Contents and I'm almost positive you are going to be intrigued by the variety of options that you can take into your kitchen...Maybe Tonight!
Editor at Branden Books
Teacher at Reading Memorial High School