Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Short Review - Trump Tweets Trite...

Introduction 
Hello and thank you for downloading Trump Tweets: An Exclusive Collection of the Most Outrageous, Offensive, Terrifying, and Downright Terrifying Tweets From Trump’s Twitter Page. Within this book you will laugh, be outraged, and possibly cry at all of the outrageous tweets that Donald Trump has sent since he joined the Twitter-sphere. It’s amazing to think that, even with all of the controversial tweets and things that Donald has said, that it has only boosted his appeal and popularity among the masses.

I got this book on a whim, when it was free. I wasn't impressed since it is a book of nothing more than what tweets had been published at a certain time and supposedly deleted...I didn't verify this... nor did I find them as bad as what has been routinely commented on by SNL and other comedians... Obviously, I am not one of the masses who find him "entertainment."

At least the author did provide personal commentary, which is the only way the book has any real value, in my opinion. If you're willing to pay the price for this book, hey, go for it, but I can't recommend it...
~~~






The American Culture is Changing, isn't it?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment