Sunday, September 25, 2016

Have a Good Day - Enjoy the Words of Kahlil Gibran...and More...

The Little Things

Kahlil Gibran

Oftentimes I have seen Him bending down to touch the
blades of grass. And in my heart I have heard Him say:
"Little green things, you shall be with me in my kingdom,
even as the oaks of Besan, and the cedars of Lebanon."


He loved all things of loveliness, the shy face of children,
and the myrrh and frankincense from the south.
He loved a pomegranate or a cup of wine given Him in
in kindness; it mattered not whether it was offered by a
stranger in the inn or by a rich host.
And He loved the almond blossoms. I have seen Him
gathering them into His hands and covering His face 
with the petals, as  though He would embrace with His
love all the trees in the world.










No comments:

Post a Comment