Thursday, October 1, 2015

What's Happening at Book Readers Heaven - A Celebration?!!!









Earlier in the year, Guy Graybill, author and poet, mentioned that, with the years I'd been blogging, that I must be close to 2000 articles...I responded, Almost! 

Well in September, Book Readers Heaven passed the 2000 mark! Yahoo!

Actually, if I include both blogs, it is over the mark, with 2,095, but I wanted to wait to announce it for just my main review blog! Without doing a lot of calculations, I figured that, conservatively, about 80% of the articles have been book reviews. Which means my guesstimate of reviews completed is around 1600, most of them books, with some being other products when I was a member of the Amazon Vine Program... OK, I think that is something to celebrate, so I'm doing it! 








And, in celebrating I want to thank all of the readers of Book Readers Heaven who come from all over the world to learn about Wonderful Books and other Good Stuff!

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THE AUTHORS OF THOSE WONDERFUL BOOKS...I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE READ MORE...AND LOOK FORWARD TO CONTINUING FINDING THE GEMS OUT THERE ON THE BOOK SHELVES, FROM PUBLISHERS AND FROM AUTHORS WHO ASKED I READ THEIR BOOKS! 

LOVE ALL OF YOU! AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment