Sunday, September 20, 2015

Love Sayings About...Children By Bradford G. Wheler -

Chelo Gonzalez


Children today are tyrants.
They contradict their parents, gobble their food
and tyrannize their teachers.
--Socrates


My mother had a great deal of trouble with me,
but I think she enjoyed it.
--Mark Twain


A child is a curly, dimpled lunatic.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson


Insanity is hereditary;
you can get it from your children.
--Sam Levenson



Dawn Hawkins


Insomnia: A contagious disease
transmitted from babies to parents.
--Immanuel Kant


Parents of young children should realize that few
 people, and maybe no one, will find their children
as enchanting as they do.
--Barbara Walters


Children are given us
to discourage our better emotions.
--Hector Hugh Munro


Never have children, only grandchildren.
--Gore Vidal


Ayush Mehra


All God's children are not beautiful. Most of
God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.
--Fran Lebowitz


We've been trying to have a kid. Well, she was
trying, I just laid there.
--Bob Saget


When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into
action. They rented out my room
--Woody Allen






No comments:

Post a Comment