Thursday, June 11, 2015

Love Sayings About Men - Wit or Wisdom??? Together with a little Poetry from Rudyard Kipling!

It's not the men in your life that matters,
It's the life in your men.
--Mae West
I have a strong feeling she knew what she was talking about...



A boy is, of all wild beasts,
the most difficult to manage.
--Plato

I never knew that Plato was also a prophet???



In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man.
If you want anything done, ask a woman.
--Margaret Thatcher
Ok, how many of you knew I was going to agree with her, raise your hand!



See, the problem is that God gives men a brain
and a penis, and only enough blood
to run one at a time.
--Robin Williams

Lesley Giles

Frankly I'm glad a man said that rather than a woman...



Sometimes I wonder if men and women
really suit each other. Perhaps they should live
next door and then just visit now and then.
--Katharine Hepburn
Actually, if I could live on the other side of Humphrey Bogart,
the setup would be quite ideal, in my opinion...



A woman's guess is much more accurate
that a man's certainty.
--Rudyard Kipling
He also wrote, If, this beautiful poem...
Wise Man...



No comments:

Post a Comment