Tuesday, December 9, 2008

News on The DeMarco Empire Novel!

Dear Glenda

Re: De Marco Empire by J Lou McCartney

I would like to give you an update on my novel.

My website is now up and running - I'll be updating this from time to time.



http://www.jloumccartney.co.uk/

My other massive news is that my publisher 'Pegasus Elliott McKenzie' have nominated my book for two awards as follows;

The Orange Broadband Prize for Fiction Award 2009 and

The Orange Broadband Award for New Writers 2009.

Shortlist will be announced March/April 2009 and Prize awarded at a ceremony in London in June 2009.

This is very exciting news.
Regards
Louise
----------------------------------------------

Check out my November 17 Blog entry for The De Marco Empire Review...or see it on Louise's beautiful UK site!

It looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment