Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just a Note to Catch Up!

Hello...it's been a long time since I've added a note to my blog! That's just because I've been busier than ever!

We have changed our Book Reviewer Site to allow for individual book reviewer postings on various sites across the internet. Other than at book sales location, I now post to my blog, Gather.Com, LibraryThing and to Ezines which is a feeder location to online magazines. Yes, it takes more time, but I think it provides more exposure for the authors. A number of the authors have joined Gather.com, which is a community site that includes groups about anything you can think of...and you get points for writing articles, sharing images, etc. If you'd like to know more, just leave a comment and I'll be happy to introduce you to what's going on there...at least from my standpoint!

LibraryThing is a beta site and still has some problems...but it's going to be a great resource area as it is improved.  If you're into cataloguing books in your home library, this might be a site for you.

I has been doing more editing and internet work for a number of clients...getting more and more knowledgeable about promoting books online, etc. This is very difficult for those without internet/computer experience!

Spring is almost here...time to look outside and enjoy the sun and the flowers coming up!

Hope you have found something to read from my reviews...leave a message once in awhile!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment