Monday, November 7, 2005

Starting a New Review

Well...I'm up to Chapter 10 of Honor Defended, but must stop on this exciting book for awhile.

I've just received Beyond the Horizons by Douglas Boren, who has asked for a review. As I've already told him, the cover has been "begging" me to get started reading, but first I took a tour through his site at www.dougboren.homestead.com/Beyond.html. Neat stuff he promised--neat stuff he has! Take a look when you get a chance!

Catherine Coulter's book is getting near the end and I hate to put it totally
aside...so what I normally do when I have requests for reviews is that I work on the book to be reviewed during normal "office hours" of the day and then switch to reading for enjoyment in the evening. Hey, it works for me!

Anyway, it's going to be a busy week! Better get going! 

Keep Reading!  And, authors, Keep Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment